Translation Services provided by Philadelphia-area based Ortiz Interpretation, LLC
Since 2000 Ortiz Interpretation, LLC has been helping businesses, non-profits, and individuals
propel themselves to a higher level, by eliminating cultural and language barriers (our specialty
is Spanish and English).
Over the years our clients have told us that confidentiality (HIPAA) is paramount to them. Because
of their concerns, Ortiz Interpretation, LLC does not outsource translation projects. We adhere to
the “need to know” approach.
We also provide transcreation services for marketing and advertising projects. What is
transcreation? The process of adapting a message from one language to another, while
maintaining its intent, style, context.
What do you get when you choose us?
- Experience: 20 years in business.
- Trust: Since HIPAA is important, we will never allow a foreign translator to
work on your project. Simply put, no outsourcing!
- Our Seal: Each project will have a certification stamp.
- Guarantee: As a certified Veteran Owned company, we guarantee
your project will be accepted by all governmental agencies.
***When you are prepared to move forward, please send us the basic details about your project
and let’s start working together today! Please fill-out and submit our GET A FREE QUOTE.
Please visit our SAMPLES page.
Get A Free Quote
- Translation of Evaluations
- Translation of IEP reports
- Translation of IFSP Reports
- Translation of Behavioral Reports
- Translation of Progress Reports
- Translation of Forms
- Translation of Manuals
- Packaging Labels
- Translation of Protocols
- Translation of Reports
It’s tempting to consider a novice translator or sending the project overseas. However, quality and accountability will take the backseat.
Ortiz Interpretation, LLC is a certified company located in the USA. We respect/adhere to HIPPA and believe that your information is sacred.