About Ortiz Interpretation, LLC
Since our founding, almost 20 years ago, Ortiz Interpretation, LLC is committed to providing the highest quality translation and Interpretation services for our corporate, government, educational, healthcare and non-profit organization clients. Unlike our competitors who “specialize” in countless languages, we specialize is Spanish to English and English to Spanish. By focusing on two languages, that we manage and safeguard very well, there’s no need for outsourcing your projects. Our company is a Certified Veteran Owned Business.
WHY ARE YOU HERE?
- You are here because you have a document that needs translation.
- You need the project professionally done so your clients clearly understand how you can help them.
- It’s important for you to hire someone who has relevant experience and skills.
- You want to get it on time. “On time” was yesterday.
- You want to get great service, because if you are not seen and heard then what’s the point?
- You want the translation done via a smooth and easy process.
Translation services: Our prices are competitive. Your project will be translated, edited, and proofread
to your satisfaction.
Interpretation services: Our interpreters are professional, courteous, and respectful.
English & Spanish classes: Our instructors work with clients one-on-one or groups.
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our services!
Mr. Ortiz is a successful business owner and Spanish to English & English to Spanish Instructor.
Prior to founding Ortiz Interpretation LLC in 2001, Antonio proudly served in the United States Navy – Information Systems Technician (Top Secret Clearance) and remains an active supporter of our troops. Ortiz-Interpretation, LLC is Certified Veteran Owned Company.
Another service that we provide is interactive Spanish, English and Culture classes. We formulate lesson plans for adult clients and help improve their conversational Spanish skills.
Antonio’s interests include: cooking, fishing, investing, and reading. Antonio and his wife are strong supporters of Autism charities.
Please visit our Facebook business page: https://www.facebook.com/oillc/